Current Employment Opportunities
Curriculum Writing Team!
We are seeking summer staff to write next year’s Sunday School & Youth Group curriculum. Seeking:
- Two X Children’s Curriculum Writers
- Two X Youth Curriculum Writers
- One X Multimedia Designer & Animation Assistant
GO Admin Team
We are seeking staff to support our communications, fundraising, and program efforts for this summer. Seeking:
- One X Fundraising Assistant
- One X Communications & Admin Assistant
- One X Summer Program Coordinator
Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be a member of the United Church to apply?
No! We consider ourselves and ecumenical organization and would love people of other faiths to join our team. If you are not a member of a specific religion or denomination, please feel free to also apply, as long as you have comfortability of talking with participants and fellow staff about faith and spirituality.
Do I need to have experience working with children and youth to apply?
To be a site staff, no – just a desire! To be a coordinator, yes you will need at least two years of leadership experience. Hiring is conditional on completing a level 2 police records check.
What is the application process?
Please read over our job descriptions to see if you are being called to a position, and if you are please send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by the deadline. Interviews will follow.
I am a returning staff, what do I need to do to apply?
Please discern in you feel called to the same role you had in previous years, or to a new role. Send along an updated resume and a cover letter explaining your discernment and call to come back to GO.
Application Deadline 2022
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15th, 2022
Canada Summer Job Grants
All positions listed are funded through the Canada Summer Jobs program. All applicants must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the beginning of the employment period
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.